MultiCS & CSP & OScam Exchange Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Wanted [email protected]

VpsLinux2

Reaction score
What u know about cak7 reverse stuff ?

TEUTA

Reaction score
Till now the new card with CAID 1856 out of sharing , so , no one is working for this .
If there is any guide so how to get data to make it work me to must have blak tivusat card
with 1856 caid and I'm ready for some test , if anyone want to help !!!

Last edited:

electron112

Reaction score
im working on solution tivusat

im need log season init card 1856 && 183E if some one can help me for

thanks

and moderator why you delete my post im clear some one need help for tivusat im working too on what s your problem if you delete post respect would like you to explain why

sirk98

Reaction score
Hello, I m also working on, I have some old card reader with possibility to solder PIC and so on, if you have some schema I'd do needed thing as soon as possible ...

I still waiting for season logger... And I have also the possibility to calculate the card baudrate, but also I need an help ..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock