MultiCS & CSP & OScam Exchange Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VpsLinux2

Reaction score
Yes i agree with tiesto kolvor and chinahack are scammer

nickname

Reaction score
But im see 0.089ms ecmtime, this ecm if will be good will be only on real card in lokal.
If you will be have this number good ecm you will be normal watch sky without any frezz.
I realy no undrestend all this post about work if you have line and work sky please look to log oscam.
If you setup see answered for ask about ecm you see info.

Maybe people have all this packet writed by tiesto who post screanshot.
But any one from you see worked this panells/chanells ?
only some sids work i see only 39ch work and all time stable work for 10min after 10min i dont know why down!!!
i got ecm from italian peer...he dont answer me how work sky it or how can give stable pic...

karolina

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
only some sids work i see only 39ch work and all time stable work for 10min after 10min i dont know why down!!!
i got ecm from italian peer...he dont answer me how work sky it or how can give stable pic...
I dont know but when im look to your picture im see half DCW [ this looks like maybe MCS no send/recived good dcw/ecm ].
You try run line on last oscam ?
If im good remember 3 weaks ago was fix for halfecms
Maybe evry 10 minute is changes something on card.

karolina

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
On other site, user post info about have Vision tv card provider 0931 .
He post screanshot too.
You think this provider realy work.
Im try watch this chanells but im no see any ecms.

You watch this provider ?

Lansence

Reaction score
Hello, do you not know where to find a private oscam with M7 CA ENABLED support on a skylink irdeto card?

Dandy48

Reaction score
Why?Write the type of your receiver here.Czech satellite platform Skylink has switched on higher protection on some channels recently(Layer 2b,chid A000).It means dynamic camkey in action now.You gotta purchase an original licenced box or Ci cam or cccam server.That is all.No buy any crap as mentioned one above here.New encryption system Nagra caid 1815 will be added soon.

karolina

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Why?Write the type of your receiver here.Czech satellite platform Skylink has switched on higher protection on some channels recently(Layer 2b,chid A000).It means dynamic camkey in action now.You gotta purchase an original licenced box or Ci cam or cccam server.That is all.No buy any crap as mentioned one above here.New encryption system Nagra caid 1815 will be added soon.
1815 caid is added longtime ago to UPC this caid work to in cs .
Is no problem watching from this caid UPC chanells.

If im good remember this caid 0d96 work without problem on oscam
Problem is in 0624 where neadd emm evryday and to uhd chanell special oscam

Dandy48

Reaction score
yes,you are right but Upc was bought via Skylink and Skylink was bought via Canal group this year.As i said caid 0d96 will be removed at the beginnind of the next year.Skylink will use irdeto caid 0624 with Layer 2b,chid A000,dynamic camkey,cardless Viacess caid 0500 and Nagra caid 1815 and that is way the new channels only with these caids.NC+ has the same owner like Skylink now and use caid 1813 too right.All providers owned by Canal group like Canalsat,NC+,Skylink,Telesat and Canal Digital Nederland use or will use Nagra encryption system as main others will be swithed off of course gradually.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock